Signing of project agreement with the Municipality of Gracanica/Graçanicë for the construction of a playground for small football in village Laplje Selo/Llapllasellë

Gračanica/Graçanicë, August 03 2015, USAID Advancing Kosovo Together – Local Solution and Municipality of Gračanica/Graçanicë partner for the construction of an infrastructure project in this municipality.

The Executive Director of CDF Ms. Nermin Mahmuti, lead partner of the AKT-LS Program implementing consortium and the Mayor of Gračanica/Graçanicë Mr. Vladeta Kostić signed a Project Agreement for the Construction of playground for small football in village Laplje Selo/Llapllasellë municipality of Gračanica/Graçanicë. This project will be funded 79.77 % by the AKT-LS Program and the remaining 20.23 % will be funded by the Municipality of Gračanica/Graçanicë.

The Project will benefit about 1,600 inhabitants who are direct beneficiaries, whereas the indirect beneficiaries will be all other citizens who visit or pass through the village. This will offer children and their parents better opportunities to organize different sports and social activities as well as increase the possibilities for arrangement of many cultural and educational services.

Finally, this project will intend to contribute in improving the overall quality of life of the beneficiaries in Laplje Selo/Llapllasellë village.